Imagine the value to your organization if employees were:
- Focused in the moment, working on projects and communicating with customers
- Calmer in their responses with challenging customers
- Attentive and less judgmental in listening to their peers
- Able to respond positively to change and unpredictable situations and events
I invite your organization to become a MINDFUL ORGANIZATION
Learning how to be mindful in the moment enables people to be less reactive and anxious in the midst of a fast-paced workplace. Being mindful is about a person’s ability to be fully present in the moment, focused and attentive without allowing distractions to draw us from what is most important, and to respond to situations non-judgmentally.
When we are fully present, we respond differently to people and situations. We make better decisions. We refuse to let circumstances overwhelm us. We become conscious contributors for those we work and live with.
Thank you to our generous sponsor, Des Moines Area Community College, Business Resources
You Can Take The First Step to become a MINDFUL ORGANIZATION Today
Your first step is to introduce the concept of mindfulness to the people in your organization by attending this introductory seminar. Your employees will learn:
- what is mindfulness,
- what it will do for them,
- the science behind mindfulness,
- the business case for mindfulness, and
- several mindfulness practices they can master.
This includes a post-assessment that helps you discover next steps in developing SUSTAINABLE mindfulness practices throughout your organization.
For more information, please contact:
Kevin Pokorny, Pokorny Consulting at 515-205-5513 or